Author Topic: No Network Link  (Read 606 times)

michaelangello

No Network Link
« on: July 27, 2018, 01:07:52 PM »
Hi guys,

I have been using the Pockethernet since its release and it has been great but now I have a problem.

The Pockethernet does not detect when it is connected to switchport. It shows no link and if I connect it to my laptop and try a link test, my laptop doesnt show network detection on the port so I think it may be a hardware issue.

I have upgraded the firmware to latest v.29 and also reinstalled the app. I have also tried a reset.

Any ideas?

michaelangello

Re: No Network Link
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2018, 01:13:53 PM »
I forgot to mention that Wiremap works and if I do a wiremap conncted to a the loopback interface it shows correct shorts.

RIA

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2018, 07:54:01 PM »
I have no solution, but just the same Problem here since today

Wiremap is workig, but no link and if i do the one button test without smartphone every pair led becomes purple

edit 2018-08-02: BER is also not working as a test yesterday had shown, don`t know what that one was last week whre it seems that BER was working.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 12:23:19 PM by RIA »

jamesoft

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2018, 08:53:45 AM »
I have the same problem...

Opened mine and the battery had pushed the Pulse H5007NL Signal Transformer of its solder pads...

michaelangello

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2018, 03:11:57 PM »
I have the same problem...

Opened mine and the battery had pushed the Pulse H5007NL Signal Transformer of its solder pads...

I just checked mine and that is exactly the same as mine?

How has this happened?

RIA

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2018, 12:25:33 PM »
I suppose you should contact info@pockethernet.com as I have done, the shiped me a replacement and sent me a pickup label so i could return my defective device for analysis.

Edit: Everything is fine again with my brandnew replacement Pockethernet
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 02:42:17 PM by RIA »