Author Topic: Development !  (Read 111 times)

george.morris33

Development !
« on: November 29, 2017, 11:09:41 PM »
Hi Pockethernet!
I feel that development / new features are slow  ::)  ???  :'(

Pockethernet is an excellent product, and I am really really happy with my investment, I use it daily  8) :) couldn't manage without...
but I feel that the Firmware Features+App needs more improvement as it is still in its early infancy in many ways (EG: not able to customise Reports, Logo's) amongst many other things.
Also, early plans such as the RS232 ability (ETA date?)! These give us confidence & further enjoyment in the product!

I notice "many" are making great suggestions on here that unfortunately haven't been put in yet... "New Feature" Suggestions in particular...

Not the 1st to suggest it... Personally I would pay 20 a year for a "PRO Subscription", every year, to see constant development/new features and someone working on it...

eits

Re: Development !
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2017, 08:09:50 AM »
 ;D

spiderweb1967

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2017, 04:15:22 PM »
   I concur would gladly pay a yearly subscription fee to get new features implemented quicker.

jboxtel

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2017, 11:57:56 AM »
Hi all,

Short update from our side.

We're aware that feature development is not happening as fast as we would like to, but we are of course constantly working on it behind the scenes. It's just that as a startup we're constantly juggling priorities, after the last release in the summer it was scaled lower a bit to solve other issues. We're a bootstrapped company which means we're taking a more solid and steady approach. Things should speed up though at the beginning of next year once we grow our team.

Above all, thank you for the support and suggestions. It's actually really nice to get feedback like this.