Pockethernet Hardware > Issues

Battery life when not in use

(1/5) > >>

allen.trigg:
Dear gentlemen,
This is more of a query than an issue...

My PE was fully charged Friday afternoon, stored in its pouch, i went to use it early Monday morning and the battery was dead flat.

is it normal to need to charge the battery everyday even when not in use?

best regards

Allen

snowmanjax:
allen.trigg,

It is actually quite easy to accidentally turn on the PE when it is in its pouch. Mine lasts through most of my work shift (12-16 hours), I charge it overnight, and it's good to go in the morning. Try to check that it is off. There is a post that mentions the PE being easy to turn on in its pouch, and a suggestion to make it a 3 second hold to turn on. Go ahead and read through all the posts on this forum.  I found some sweet items, and REALLY smart people that are willing to help.

snowmanjax

allen.trigg:
Hi Snowmanjax,
yep i saw that post, i even put a rubber block with a hole in the center over the button so i need to use a pen to turn my PE on... still went flat over the weekend...
also it was fully charged last night... turn it on this morning and the power light was green instead of white... and that was turned off sitting on my desk.

I'm wondering is the PE still actually running when the power light is off?

best regards

Allen

snowmanjax:
Allen,

Sorry to hear that, that's all I got. Hope you find your solution!

snowmanjax

jboxtel:
Hi Allen. That doesn't sound right. Did you charge the device fully after you got it, it might be that it wasn't full charged when you got it. (LED is blue when charging, turns white when it's full) The device should switch off after 2 minutes if it doesn't have bluetooth connection. (in case it is still connected to your phone it doesn't)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version