Author Topic: Take photo button takes a picture but where does the picture go?  (Read 676 times)

allen.trigg

Take photo button takes a picture but where does the picture go?
« on: November 02, 2016, 03:46:28 AM »
Dear Gents,
after over a year of waiting for the Pockethernet to become available again I am totally thrilled to finaly be the proud owner of one, so far it is working great  :D

as per the subject when i take a photo it doesn't seem to go any where... not in my photo library or onto the report.
am i able to attach the picture to the report as either page 2 or preferably on the report page itself?

many thanks for an awesome device

best regards

Allen

jboxtel

• Administrator
Re: Take photo button takes a picture but where does the picture go?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2016, 10:54:07 AM »
Hi Allen. Yes, you should be able to attach a photo. The photo should appear on page 2 of the report if you generate it. It's not showing up there?

allen.trigg

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2016, 12:42:27 AM »
I've tried again this morning just to make sure, and I'm only getting 1 page that shows the report.
i tried taking a photo and also selecting a photo from the camera roll.

when i take a photo i get the options to save or discard, even tho i tap save i can't find that picture in any of the locations pictures are normally saved in android.
is there a specific location that the app saves the photos?

best regards

Allen

allen.trigg

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2016, 02:35:20 AM »
seems the problem was with the SD card on my mobile... it failed over the weekend and after replacing it photos now work correctly

still loving my Pockethernet :)